We collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Info") on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, fills contact form, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys.
The personally identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
We use your Personal Info to fulfill your requests for information, to process your requests to participate in events, and to review and consider any employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. We may also use Personal Info in analyzing Site user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site.
The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow us to send email to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive emailed advance notice of items posted on the Site, simply do not check off any of the subject boxes on the registration page. O2b Technologies uses Personal Info collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below. We may provide your Personal Info to any of its affiliates worldwide for such purposes.
We use your personal information to offer our services, resolve your queries, as well as billing and account management reasons.
Also, we may use your contact information for marketing and promotional purposes. You might receive our marketing messages and you will have the choice to opt out at any time.
We may use your contact information:
Cookies also let us know whether you have registered with us and otherwise enable us to relate your current usage of the Site to prior usage of this or its affiliates. By accepting our cookie, you will be permitted access to certain pages of the Site without having to log in each time you visit.
A user who does not accept the cookie from the Site may not be able to access certain areas of the Site. We also log IP addresses, or the location of computers on the Internet, to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site.
O2b Technologies will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of O2b Technologies), whether for such third parties' marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
1. We may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction.
2. We may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery.
3. We may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure.
4. We may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to O2b Technologies.
5. If we and/or any of its affiliate’s merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by us or such affiliates on their websites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized O2b Technologies personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. We understand how critical, sensitive, and confidential your data is, and we take a considerable number of measures to make sure your personal information is securely stored and preserved from data loss and unauthorized access. Despite these precautions, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
This policy has been in effect since January 1, 2016.